Our Yoga & Wellness Center is seeking a responsible, energetic part time person to welcome and promote a positive experience to our students and clients.
The successful candidate will have a strong customer service background, excellent communication skills, enjoy selling our services and have administrative skills. Various weekday mornings, evenings and weekend coverage needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
Membership Coordinators have a primary responsibility to retain long-term, quality clients. This includes facilitating clear communication with all clients in accordance with our positioning and sales strategy, educating clients on the benefits of our wellness offerings and products, exemplifying professionalism and ensuring adherence to the values and standards of Yoga in the Heights.
- Work with the Director of Client Experience and other team members to ensure goals and targets are met
- Welcome all students, clients & visitors according to our Customer Service standards; answer telephone promptly and courteously
- Check students into class through software system & process payment
- Assist students by guiding them through our classes and answering their questions (or find the answers to questions if not known)
- Be knowledgeable about products, programs and pricing (Yoga, Workshops, Retail, etc) and actively promote and sell to all visitors
- Ensure all students complete all paperwork/forms as appropriate
- Keep common areas neat and clean: prepare tea, clean studio rooms, empty trash and tidy props between classes efficiently and quickly
- Report any issues per our procedures
- Follows and upholds Employee Handbook and all other guidelines including but not limited to: Customer Service Guidelines, Dress Code Guidelines, Core Values, etc.
- Any other tasks required to help company meet its goals
- You have two years of customer service, sales, membership or other related experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including
Word and Excel).
- Capable of learning and using supporting software systems and apps.(Mindbody, Constant Contact, Slack)
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the industry, team members may be required
to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the. Work schedules may include weekends, evenings, early mornings and alternate shifts.
- Able to follow telephone scripts and written communication systems.
- Be able to pass a background check.
HOW TO APPLY
To set up an interview, please send your resume and 3 professional references from former employers to email@example.com.