Studio Space Rentals
Step into our sacred space and put it to use with numerous opportunities for space rentals. Whether you need a space for your next meeting, or a studio to practice movement, we’ve got the perfect room for you.
Beloved World Yoga Offers Studio and Private Room Rentals
Beloved World Yoga studio is located in the heart of Jersey City Heights. With a private entrance, our spacious wellness and yoga studio is on the second floor offering a beautiful, tranquil and professional venue for any occasion.
Are you a forward-thinking company looking to transform your work environment?
Our inviting space is composed of four private rooms, a large furnished reception area, an oversized entryway with plenty of space for personal belongings and two large restrooms. Studio is carpeted throughout the main space with the exception of our two studio practice spaces.
All four rooms are perfect for events, meetings, consultations and treatments; suitable for licensed and/or professional physical movements and healing art practitioners, as well as business professionals.
Whether you need an accommodating rental space that helps maintain your business needs or you’re looking to transition to growing into your own business, our flexible space is a perfect solution to grow clientele and maintain your unique business needs.
Our main yoga studio is 750 square feet with dark hardwood flooring, high ceilings and tons of natural light that fills the room. The “L” shaped room is adorned with soft ceiling lamps with dimmable lighting, a wireless SONOS sound system, wardrobes for prop storage, and one wall is fitted with coat hangers for students to place personal belongings.
The main studio can fit anywhere between 27 mats comfortably (27 pre-covid, 8 plus instructor for reduced capacity). Plus, the floor is pre marked with spaces for your convenience. Studio 1 is also equipped with UVC light and air cleaning filters.
Our second yoga studio is approximately 400 square feet with cork flooring and typically hosts the studios hot yoga classes. The soft cork flooring makes the space idea for training, rehearsals, tumbling, or any movement practices. Similar to the main studio, Studio 2 has soft ceiling lamps with dimmable lighting, a wireless SONOS sound system, and a separate heat and cooling system. Plus, the studio’s unique cork flooring is both anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
Studio 2 can fit anywhere between 12 – 20 mats comfortably (pre-covid, currently 4 plus instructor for reduced capacity).
ANY ROOM OR COMBINATIONS OF ROOMS IS PERFECT FOR HOSTING YOUR NEXT EVENT OR MEETING!
- Perfect as a practice, rehearsal and performance space for any type of movement, ranging from yoga, fitness exercise and training boot camps, martial arts, dance (no shoes please), and many more. We have the flexibility for whatever you need the space for.
- Great space for filming, creating pre-recorded content, or photography, with the option to utilize other rooms as dressing or for other needs suitable for your use.
- Ideal breakout spaces for companies or organizations to hold small meetings, host workshops, or private session suites for life coaching or counseling.
- Can comfortably accommodate smaller gatherings and suitable for kids or adult parties.
- All space rentals can be accommodated to use outside vendors and catering.
Have additional questions about rentals or accommodations? Contact us to let us know what you’re looking for.
PRIVATE TREATMENT ROOM
Our treatment room is approximately 75 square feet with carpeted floors, two windows fitted with oversized black-out drapes, a heating and cooling system with UVC light and air cleaning filters, and a towel warmer. The private treatment room is equipped with a massage table, dimmable overhead lighting in addition to faux candles with remote for settings and other lighting options throughout to create ambiance.
The room comes with a white noise sound machine to maintain privacy and comfort, free from distraction and the option to connect to a wireless SONOS sound system.
The private treatment room is ideal for a variety of wellness services. Private wellness services we’ve offered in the past include but are not limited to:
- Massage Therapy, Bodywork
- Acupuncture, Cupping
- Chiropractors, Physical Therapy, Nutritional Counseling
- Lifestyle Coaching, Consultations, and Talk Therapy
- And many other treatment options
We do request for practitioners to bring their own linens* if using the massage table, as to maintain healthy and safety precautions.
Similar to Studio 1, the meeting room offers plenty of natural light in addition to soft overhead lighting and is approximately 350 square feet with carpeted flooring. This private room is spacious to host meetings, private sessions, or can be put to use anyway you need.
- WiFi access
- All rooms including reception have dimmable lighting to create desired ambiance
- Connection to Sonos speakers for music in 2x studio rooms, treatment room & reception
white noise sound machine for additional privacy
- Oversized reception area/communal space with ample seating plus plenty of coat and shoe storage
- Two large bathrooms
- Door buzzer entry
- Heat / AC
- Street parking is available and a municipal parking lot is less than a block away
Please contact us to discuss your studio staple rental needs or for pricing and availability.
“As a prior renter at Beloved World Yoga, I highly recommend them for anyone one looking to rent space for their wellness business. I rented the two treatment rooms from Beloved World Yoga when I first brought my acupuncture practice over to NJ from Manhattan. I needed a space to start building Erin Kumpf Acupuncture & Herbs in our community and was not yet ready to embark on my own space. Their space was lovely, location central to anyone living in the area and patients found parking to be a non-issue. The owners made the space welcoming for me and my patients, were courteous and professional at all times. It was such a great business incubation space. I was able to build my practice to the degree that I was ready to expand into my own space several years later. If you are looking for space, you need not look any further.”
– Erin Kumpf D.A.C.M., L.Ac., (FABORM) Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist