Yoga Class Courtesy Policy
- For the safety and satisfaction of all our yoga students, please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes PRIOR to the class start time. This will allow you to center yourself before class and ensure everyone has a space to lay down their yoga mat.
- First-time, new students MUST arrive 15 minutes before class arrives if they want to take the class.
- Students who arrive more than 5 minutes after the posted class start time will not be permitted to enter the studio, regardless of circumstances. If you arrive within the 5 minute grace period, please enter the studio in silence. Please note: the 5 minute grace period is intended for rare emergencies only, and should not be considered an acceptable time to enter class each week.
- Late arrivals and early departures are disruptive to class. Please be respectful of your instructor and fellow students by being inside the studio on your mat at the posted start time. If you must leave early, please advise the instructor at the beginning of class, and take the place nearest the exit.
- Lastly, please turn off your phone or switch it to “Airplane Mode” when you arrive.
Yoga Class Cancellation Policy
Pre-registration is required for all classes due limited class sizes. BWY requires 1-hour notice to cancel in studio class reservations; in the event of a late cancellation or no-show, a $25 fee will be charged to the credit card on file. You can cancel your class online or from the Mindbody app up to 1 hour before your scheduled class to avoid being charged a no-show or late-cancellation fee. Please note that we do not accept phone or email cancellations.
If a class is full you may add yourself to the waitlist. If a cancellation is made, the first name on the waitlist gets automatically added to the class. If you are signed up for notifications, you will receive an email or text as soon as you are moved off the waitlist. Once you are added to the class from the waitlist you become responsible for attending or canceling.
Students must arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of class, we release any unclaimed spots to students from the waitlist at that time. If you are registered for class and do not arrive at least 5 minutes prior, you may lose your spot to someone from the waitlist.
Appointment Lateness Policy
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. If you arrive late for your appointments, we may not be able to extend treatment sessions which start after the scheduled appointment time and you will be charged for the entire session.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
As a courtesy to our clients and staff, it is our policy for all clients to give us a 24 hours’ notice for rescheduling or cancelling appointments. Failure to notify us within the given time will result in full payment.
Workshop, Series & Special Event Cancellation Policy
A full refund will be issued if you notify us in writing (email@example.com) at least 7 days prior to the event. A studio credit will be issued to your account if you cancel within 7 days of the event. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the event will result in no refund. If Yoga in the Heights cancels an event, a full refund will be issued.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Yoga memberships and class packages can not be shared or transferred.
Autopay Membership discounts do not apply to sale or already discounted items. $10 minimum purchase with credit or debit card.