We are taking numerous safety measures to protect the health and wellness of all Beloved World Yoga staff, students and community. In effort to continuously maintain health and safety guidelines, help by observing the important changes which will allow us to hold in person classes.
All changes are mandated by the State of New Jersey and the City of Jersey City.
Can you really re-open the studio?
As early as July 2nd 2020, we were given permission to reopen in New Jersey. Upon our reopening we will be offering a limited schedule. You can find us virtual, in the park, and back in the studio!
We’re Re-Opening in Phases.
Slowly and Safely
Beloved World Yoga is taking a phased approach, per state guidelines we are permitted to re-open at 25% capacity, with 6ft. social distancing in place, and face mask requirements.
New Re-Opening Rules and Regulations.
Please read through the below to familiarize yourself with our new policies and procedures.
Registration for all classes is required.
- Due to limited space, registration for class required.
- Students who pre-registered but arrive late, no more than 5 minutes after the posted class start time will not be permitted to enter the studio, regardless of circumstances. If you arrive within the 5 minute grace period, please enter the studio in silence.
- Drop in students will not be admitted at this time.
- Reservations will only be allowed 7 days in advance.
- When reserving classes, please check the location; virtual, in studio or any of our outdoor classes. For exact locations for outdoor classes view our yoga in the park page for maps.
- All reservations and cancellations must be made through the MindBody app or online. We cannot make or accept phone or email reservations/cancellations.
- If you are waitlisted for class, you will be notified via email if you are added. Please make sure your email notifications are enabled in the settings of your MindBody account.
BWY requires 1-hour notice to cancel in studio class reservations; in the event of a late cancellation or no-show, a $25 fee will be charged to the credit card on file. You can cancel your class online or from the Mindbody app up to 1 hour before your scheduled class to avoid being charged a no-show or late-cancellation fee. Please note that we do not accept phone or email cancellations.
Please respect our sacred space.
- Please arrive to class 10-15 minutes early for your scheduled class to limit studio traffic. The studio doors will be locked once class begins and drop ins will not be admitted.
- Masks are required:
- coming in and out of the studio, common areas such as reception, waiting area and restrooms,
- students and staff are required to wear masks during practice
- Marks on the studio floor will designate where to place mats for social distancing space.
- Teachers will not be making hands on adjustments and will be limiting movement around the space.
- There will be no props (blocks, blankets, straps, bolsters, etc) available for use.
- Students must bring your own mats, towel, props and your own water.
- Additionally, we will no longer offer the following:
- no mat or towel rentals,
- no mat storage,
- no tea will be served at this time, water is available for purchase in the studio.
- Please exit the building directly after class as to limit the contact between students.
We understand your concerns and want to do everything to safely support you, our community and staff with classes, knowledge, and comfort that you need right now.
Memberships & Pricing
Join Beloved World
Explore membership and class packs options that fit your schedule and lifestyle.
Reopening COVID-19 FAQs
We care about your health and wellness.
For more details on the precautions we’re taking visit our COVID-19 FAQs page.
Updated Studio Policies
Studio Policy Updates
General policy information for Beloved World Yoga can be found by visiting our Studio Policies page.