Yoga Teacher Training
Are you ready for transformation? Are you ready to dive deeply into yourself and your yoga practice? Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world?
Once you’ve taken a yoga teacher training, you will view your life as “before training” and “after training.” Who you are will change. You cannot anticipate, control, or project what the change will look like, how long it will take, or who you will be after. If you’re ready for a change, a yoga teacher training will give you that in spades.
Our 3-week Yoga Teacher Training will prepare you to lead yoga classes for all levels and all populations. Upon completion of our training and successful completion of your final exam and teaching demo, you will have all the requirements to apply to the Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
Our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training begins on April 27 and runs through May 18, 2019. The program meets daily for approximately 10 hours per day at Anamaya Resort in Montezuma, Costa Rica. For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our blog 10 Ways to Know You’re Ready for a Yoga Teacher Training
This 3-week intensive is designed as an immersion into the yogic lifestyle.
The program will meet daily with 2 days off during the 3-week period. You will be expected to attend every session and be on time to every session. Attendance is required to successfully complete the course and will be taken at each session. You will be expected to manage your time and boundaries well. This is a unique time in your life. Treat it as such and you will be immensely rewarded.
- Bring a notebook and pens/highlighters to each session.
- Bring your manual or any books we are working with for each session.
- Wear yoga clothes and bring things to layer in case you get warm/cold. The average temperate in Costa Rica during this part of the year is around 80 degrees Fahrenheit .
- Bring a water bottle and stay hydrated.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- All your meals will be provided or you, but you may want to go to the local supermarket to buy snacks like dried fruits or nuts to keep in the communal kitchen.
- Avoid eating large meals before or during training sessions. Eat lightly.
- No phones or devices are allowed during yoga classes and may only be used to take notes or photos during lecture/learning periods.
- Have an open mind!
You will learn everything needed to successfully lead a yoga class and apply to the Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
We will cover:
- Anatomy & physiology
- Energetics and the subtle body
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga for injuries
- The art of teaching
- The business of yoga
- And more…
For details, view our syllabus.
It depends on your injury. Get in touch with us so we can speak to you one-on-one.
Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica
Become a yoga teacher. Change your life and the lives of countless others! Be the change you wish to see in the world.